Childcare Worker (2 openings)
A Childcare Worker is to provide dependable and nurturing care to children in the nursery through Pre-K, in a clean, age appropriate, safe and secure environment. A typical work schedule could include Sundays from 8:15am-12:30pm and Wednesdays from 6-8:30pm, with schedule modifications based on ministry needs. Applicants must be 18 years of age and able to satisfactorily complete extensive background checks. Please read the full job description and instructions on how to apply below.
* A candidate for the position of Childcare Worker shall be grounded in basic Christian doctrine. He/she shall agree to uphold the Ministry Safe Policies and Church Personnel Policies. He/she must have a desire to learn more and grow in understanding ministry to children.
* Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
* Must satisfactorily complete extensive background check and Ministry Safe Training.
Skills and Certification:
* Prior experience in caring for children with the ability to adapt and interact with a variety of personalities and ages is preferable.
* Current CPR/First Aid certification or willingness to complete certification is required.
* Send an email with your interest and qualifications to Marcela Eckenroth, Childcare Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.